Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's Ground-Breaking, Yo!

I have this idea. This crazy, crazy idea that I'll porbably be kicking myself for in a couple of days. But here it is.

But first, is blogging fizzing out? A bunch of my favorite bloggers have decided to call it quits and although I understand, it makes me sad. I'd be lying if I said I was totally gung-ho about blogging these days because the truth is, sometimes it feels like more of a chore to write these days.

So.

I've decided to spice things up. You know, kind of like wearing crotch-less panties on your 34th wedding anniversary. Really spicy.

Here's the scoop. Give me a topic. A question. Anything. And I am going to video blog it LIVE (but recorded). I am hesitant to even give examples because I don't want to narrow the playing field. But is there a question that you've asked me that I haven't answered? Do you just want to hear the midwestern twang in my voice? I'm game.

Hit me with your best shot- Fire away!

8 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

What were you like in high school? Were you a snotty cheerleader, were you the homecoming queen, were you quiet but content... Feel free to dig up some old prom or even Senior pictures of you dare.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

What are you talking about? I'm not quitting blogging. Silly girl.

Christy J said...

I was told to ask how much you like the 'ice luge'. And I would LOVE to hear stories!!!

LJR said...

How about you talk about your last trip to Mexico? (Not sure if you have been back since our spring break trip?)

GreenStyleMom said...

I'm always flirting with giving up the blog! I'm reading, but I've given up commenting on other blogs unless really moved... and this is one of those times!

I'd like you to give us all some everyday mommy style advice. Maybe model some outfits?

NWO said...

What happened the first time you went out on a real date?

Pedro said...

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the ice luge!!!!!!

Pedro said...

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the ice luge!!!!!!