Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Identity Crisis.

Did you know I just celebrated my third Blog-versary? I did.

I've put a lot out here. I've chronicled the pregnancy and birth of Harper. I've talked about my crazy, newly dysfunctional family. I've had ups and downs. There have been things I've shared that I am so proud of and also things I should probably have never aired. I've met awesome people I hope that I only hope I can meet in real life someday.

And now you think I am going to tell you I am closing up shop.

Never!

Although the summer is my favorite time of year and we bounce all over the place, my posting may be sparse, but I'll still be here. What I am considering is simplifying a bit. From day one I've been "Crunchy with Style" but my address is Glam Granola. On the same wavelength, yes, but for some reason is is all of a sudden bothering me that the two are different. For the past year I've been paying for a domain that I've never used. It was just way to technically challenging for my technology challenged brain. So it's a thing of the past. I've got roots here, yo.

Long story short. Would you still love me if I was just simply Glam Granola? Think of it like a little spring cleaning, or like a cleaning out of your underwear drawer and keeping only the pretty ones. Wait. Forget about the last part, that was my ass talking.

Really, what do you think?

14 comments:

Kelly said...

I like Glam Granola. Go with it!

Ashley said...

I Love It!!!! BTW - how the heck are you??? I hope well :)
smooches

Lucky Gem said...

I like Glam Granola (though I may always remember you as Crunchy).

And....tell me you've seen SATC movie!

Steph said...

I would love you no matter what. :)

shoeaddict said...

I always wondered about the differences between the name and addy. I like Glam Granola or Crunchy With Style.

AnnieM said...

Kelly-I think I will!

Ashley- Good Girl! Start blogging already. I miss you.

Lucky Gem- I had plans to see it Friday night until we found out it was at 9:50 pm. I could never be watching a movie that late! So this weekend.

Chickie- Thanks, that's sweet! Kisses.

Shoe- so you're easy to please. I like that.

Upward Falling Autumn said...

I would still love you!!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogaversary!!!

It's so neat to have been reading on all through your pregnancy and the birth of Harper...to the crazy real estate agent that reminded me of that sleazy Ron Jeremy guy! I've also enjoyed reading about Harper's and Mason's milestones and about your daily life and thoughts.

Whatever you want to go by (Glam Granola rocks too!), I will always be a loyal reader ;)

MP said...

I'd still love you!

LJR said...

i will still love you!! and i saw SATC...great movie!

Pgoodness said...

Go for it!! It's still you, I'll still read!!

Nicole said...

I'm one of the random people who leave comments I guess :) I stumbled upon your blog and I think you're hilarious. U make the day-to-day things much more interesting. Blog on!

Portland OR Executive Housing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NWO said...

I like GG better. But ultimately, I like the "book" not the cover, so you just keep posting, pls.