Friday, September 08, 2006

Who needs some comic relief?

I think my first reaction was, "Is this a joke?" Then I jumped on line and sure enough look for yourself.

Barbie has a pet Tanner and she takes him for walks and he poops just like a real dog. Luckily, Barbie always has her handy dandy pooper scooper with her. Because really, what kind of model citizen would Barbie be if she took Tanner out for walks and left his little nugget poops behind? I'm not sure, but I think the package comes with everything you need, which pheew, good thing! Because who wants to check out at Wal-Mart with accessory poop for Barbie's dog! You think I am kidding, I only wish.

2 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

that is rediculous! hmmm... maybe it's not too far to come out with Period Time Barbie? accessories sold separately, of course.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

oh good lord.

LOL at ms. mamma. barbie should have to send ken out to buy her tampons and pads. ;)

(p.s. still thinking good baby thoughts for you.)