Friday, February 23, 2007

You are tired of pictures, aren't you?

I know, I know. I've totally been lacking quality content here haven't I? I go in spurts of here just like I do with everything else in my life. Hello afternoon delight, aa-aa-afternoon delight! So maybe it's not the delight that the song is referring to, bow-chicka-wow, but it is my afternoon pick-me-up I can't go without. Are you a prude! It is just a little White Russian. Calm down already it only impairs my judgement slightly.

"Mashon quit swinging yer sister by her tows!"

I kid. I love my iced coffee, 2 Splendas and a splash of fat-free cream. So delish I look forward to it everyday. And it keeps my eyelids up! I digress.

I've been thinking of doing my own little challenge. It is very "last November", but I am thinking of doing a post everyday in March. Every. Single. Day. No guarantees for quality content, but I think it might be fun. You might learn something new about me. I might learn something about me! I am willing to give it a shot. Should I do it? Any suggestions?

Bring on March!

2 comments:

Christy J said...

Go for it!!!

That Chick Over There said...

Do it! Do it! Do it!