Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Holy Moley!

If you haven't thought I was crazy up to this point, here is your ultimate proof.

Today I am having minor surgery. On a mole. I am scared shitless. I don't know why. There is no threat of cancer or anything. Basically it is just really ugly. Want to see? Sick-o's. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It sticks way out like a little balloon and it is "vascular" meaning it is full of little blood vessels, making it a gorgeous shade of red.

I think I have figured out what is freaking me out. I am scared that when they take it off I am going to see blood squirt and shoot me in the face. I would freak out and pass out right there. And also quite possibly have a heart attack. Why? Why do I think this way? I have had two babies which I am almost certain is a pretty messy sight and I am freaking out about a mole.

Just keep your fingers crossed that the mole removal is simple and squirt free!

6 comments:

Silly Hily said...

Ewwwww, fingers are crossed. They really are. I would be the same way. Which is why I haven't been to the doc about some of my moles that I know need to be removed.

Christy J said...

Awww!!! I have had moles removed before and I always get freaked out. But I can honestly say that I ave NEVER had one squirt! Let me know how it went!!!!!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I had one removed last summer from my leg and it took like 10 seconds. The worst part was them numbing the area. But, mine didn't have blood vessels in it.

Good luck!

That Chick Over There said...

Oh honey, I'll cross all my body parts. Even my labia.

Spout said...

did they squirt? (giggle)

AnnieM said...

Thanks Guys, especially Chick. Not everyone would cross their labia for an internet friend.

No squirting, however the numbing hurt like a bitch. I think it was because it was on my collar bone and not much meat to poke. And the burning flesh part to stop the bleeding was pretty freaky.