Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sizzle, Crack, Pop! %##**&!!

I'm still here. Just without a damn computer. Apparently the hard drive on our cute little MacBook took a poop and then died. When she died however she took oodles and oodles of my pictures and music. I'm in mourning. Thank God for Flickr. I don't know what I'd do if most of my favorite photos weren't somewhere so safe and sound!

Thursday morning the four of us are taking another mini-vacation. We are spending four days at my family's cottage. I love to go up there. It is tiny and rustic and on a spring fed lake, so the water is beautiful. The best part is that it'll just be us there. I love the fact that I won't have to constantly tell people to "shut the hell up, my kids are napping!"

Hopefully somewhere in there my computer will be useable and I'll have many new pictures and stories to share. If I can't hijack someone's computer before, Happy Fourth Everyone!

4 comments:

LJR said...

sorry to hear about your computer. yes, good thing for flickr. Hope all is well. Happy 4th to you and the family.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your computer! That totally sucks! I had that happen to me once and was in mourning for ages! All the photos being gone were what killed me the most! At least you have Flickr! :)

Have an excellent weekend away! xo

Megan said...

Enjoy your vacation! I'm Megan, I've actually been reading your blog for awhile now. I finally made my own blog, so here I am, posting comments...

Pedro said...

I hear crickets....