Monday, November 23, 2009

The GG Famly Update.

My Boy. He's getting so old and independent. He's handsome and the sweetest, biggest hearted boy I've ever known. The person he's turning into makes me so proud to say that I spent every minute raising him until he was four. So very proud.



My Girl. She's not quite as shy anymore. She's in love with her Grandpa, my dad. She's feisty and knows what she wants. She gets prettier every single day.



Somedays I can't believe that she's my baby. My little girl.


Together they are like wind and fire. They need each other. They annoy each other.

They love each other.

I'm thankful they are mine.
I love them, more than ever.

6 comments:

whoorl said...

Your children are SO beautiful! Love those photos.

worldmale said...

love the pics! you should try pimping them out for modeling...I am serious! they really are two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen...they inherited good genes!!!

designHER Momma said...

wow - your kids. amazingly beautiful.

Mike said...

Woo Woo!

Jessica said...

They are SO CUTE!!! Beautiful.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,