Monday, August 29, 2005

It is time. . .

to hide a key outside! Over the past two days Mason has been locking the doors. Only once was I outside the house when it happened and Mike happened to be home inside. But now I am freaked, what if I run out to get the mail or take out the trash and the boy gets locked inside?!! I would have a heart attack and probably do something totally irrational. . .like break a window or run around the neighborhood screaming and making a huge fool of myself. So we will be debating over the next few days over where to hide the EMERGENCY key.

1 comment:

Christy J said...

Hayden got yelled at last night... I was folding laundry, called him, and he didn't answer. I go looking for him (it had been MAYBE 60 seconds) and he was in the garage. He opened the door and let himself out there... shutting it as quiet as possible so I would hear.