Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It hurts so good!

Ok, I am full of mixed emotions! I love 'em and I hate 'em all at the same time. They have turned my house upside down. My son screams and says "mo" all in a second flat. Then he taps his fingers together like he is having a seizure. You may ask what could be causing such a rukus? It is the crack cocaine of the strait and narrow. . .Krispy Kreme.
One of my neighbors happens to work there and gets to bring them home nightly. Who got the gift of evil from last night. . .thats right WE did! Two dozen to be exact, for a family of three. Mmmm, the original glazed does a girl so right and makes me feel so naughty. They are not hot off the line, but all it takes is the zap of a microwave. . .7 seconds to heaven! This is all you'll hear from me for the next few hours. I am busy stuffing my face with glazed demons, Mmmmmmmmm. . .

4 comments:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy J said...

YUMM!!!! I can hear my ass growing as we talk about it!

leadfoot said...

hey anne- you and i hit ensurt about the same time on michele's site, so i thought i would stop in here as well. mason is a stunner, i'm a sucker for that snow white hair ... and abi g fan of krispy kreme as well!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,