Ms. Mamma tagged me for this one claiming I've got "isms". She knows me well and she was spot on. I am full of quirks. Here goes...
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Lush Karma, a yummy smelling handmade soap my mom got for me and 3 different shower gels.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, no melons whatsoever.
3. What would you change about your living room? NEW CARPET!! It is the only room that has carpet and it is nasty. Embarrassingly nasty.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean and hot. I just ran it after lunch.
5. What is in your fridge? Homemade Minestroni soup, provalone cheese, organic 2% milk for the boys, skim for me, go-gurt (have you tried it? It is awesome! Healthy, not so much but better than a lot of junk.) Turkey, salsa, butter, butter spray, 4 salad dressings and more...
6. White or wheat bread? Whole wheat.
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Dust. Place mats I almost never use, a basket full of tea bags, a loaf of crusty french bread for the soup I made.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It is a Martha Stewart one with multi-colored stripes.
9. How many plants are in your home? 2
10. Is your bed made right now? No. I wish I could say yes because my room looks so nice when it is, but I can't.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet. I need the harsh stuff to feel like things are clean. Oooo, except for the Magic Erasure. I love that.
12. Is your closet organized? Ha! It's a big hot mess.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Does this have multiple meanings or am I just a 13 year old perverted boy? We don't own a flashlight, do we Pedro?
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Always glass, Always. It is one of my things. Unless it is my big water jug that I would never put anything other than water in...
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, I do hot tea this time of year with local honey.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Yes. We just cleaned it out a few weeks ago so it is not as bad as it was.
17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains and shades but no blinds.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No way.
20. How often do you vacuum? Almost everyday. Never less than every other day.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? Lime green.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes, but it doesn't say "Welcome".
24. What is in your oven right now? Nada.
25. Is there anything under your bed? Nothing on purpose but I am sure there are various matchbox cars and mini socks.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Putting away clean dishes and clothes. Especially silverware.
27. What retro items are in your home? My big red pantry in my kitchen bought at an auction.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No.
29. How many mirrors are in your home? 6. Is that bad? I swear we are not incredibly vain people. We just use them as wall decorations in every bedroom.
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Hell to the NO!
31. What color are your walls? In different rooms, Terracotta- living room, Buckskin- kitchen, olive green-dining room, cafe mocha-my bedroom,Stone brown-bathroom, Banana cream-Harper's room, Corn Husk green- Mason's room. I like color I guess.
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? I've got a Knife block. I got Nothin'.
33. What does your home smell like right now? Pumpkin Spice with a little dirty diaper in the background.
34. Favorite candle scent? Pumpkin Spice.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Homemade from my Dad.
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Good Lord. I plead the 5th.
37. Ever been on your roof? Not at this house.
38. Do you own a stereo? Yes. But I dream of the day I have a house that has one built in. I love those.
39. How many TVs do you have? Two.
40. How many house phones? 3 handsets one retro wall phone.
41. Do you have a housekeeper? You're lookin at her.
42. What style do you decorate in? I would love it if you told me it looked Pottery Barn-esque.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solids. We finally got smart and splurged on leather and wow, is it easier to keep clean!
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yeah, two.
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Just my kids and my husband if he wasn't being a crab that day...Love you Pedro. Otto(the dog) would be right underfoot like he always is!
I am going to tag That Chick, Rachel, Ashley and Lizarita. Anyone else? Just let me know so I know I am not the only crazy chick out there!