Sunday, March 23, 2008

All the chocolate you can handle!

We stayed up late last night getting the easter baskets ready for the kids. Doing these things always is a little reality check that confirms, "Whoa. I'm an adult." It wasn't long ago that the Easter Bunny stopped coming to my parents house for my brother and me. I was in college, coming home to spend Easter with my family and the Easter bunny still was hiding eggs and chocolate for me to find around my parents house. I think once I started having kids, they got the focus but I still get some sort of chocolate.

This morning when the kids woke up, both Mike and I got up to watch the kids discover their baskets. Harper was a little off. Within an hour she was snuggled up to her Dada and before long, she was out like a light. My poor girl.
IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG
We headed over to my sister's house for Easter Brunch. Harper just clung to Mike and before long she was gagging and up-throwing. It was a super quick brunch! We headed home hopefully before we contaminated the rest of the people there. I spent the rest of the day holding a sick baby girl and having a quiet day with my little family.

IMG_0800.JPG

3 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Poor Harper! Alyssa had a bug too.

MP said...

..OK..have you thought about catalog work for your kids? You know they are beautiful...I can so see them modeling childrens clothes..

Unknown said...

Oh! I hope Harper feels better! Poor thing. Being sick is no fun :(

Nice that you had a quiet day with your family though :)

XO