Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring, sprang, sprung.

Guess what? It was almost spring here! But then it snowed again, and again, and again.
IMG_0771.JPG
Last week it was so nice. The sun was shining and the snow was melting and the days were longer. Pedro would get home from work and I'd head out the door for my mega walk. It sounds all cheesy but I'd turn on my ipod and start out for my walk and there was a renewed spring in my step.
IMG_0774.JPG
But then the snow came and it got cold again and we reverted back to being couped like chickens.
IMG_0775.JPG
I keep telling myself that spring is right around the corner and then we can live again. Until then. The passports trickling in are all that are keeping me going. That and margaritas.

5 comments:

Pgoodness said...

i swear i could exercise all year if i had weather for it. i know that spring in the step of which you speak.

Christy J said...

I got my passport in 2 weeks, normal shipping. :o)

MP said...

Awesome shots..he looks like a little model :-)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Wow, Mason looks so grown up in those pics!!

shell said...

I have met many a transplanted Wisconsiner, who have now made Ga their home because of the long and cold Wisconsin winters....but alas, I miss the North.