Thursday, July 28, 2005

You thought dust bunnies sucked. . .

Well what do you know, Tuesday night my Pedro and I got a little ambitious and decided to redo our dining room. Yes, the same dining room we redid when we moved in 14 monthes ago! I don't mean a little picture moving, I mean major paint stripper high remodeling! We went to Home Depot after dinner and bought a can of paint stripper. WE came home ripped up the carpet, but the boy to bed, and began our wild huffin' high night! We stripped the whole wood floor down to bare wood! I woke up Wednesday with the worst hang-over ever from those fumes! Wednesday night, sanded the whole floor and now we have begun putting poly on it. We are keeping it natural. So now today I picked out the new paint color for the walls and we are working on the trim tonight. Have you ever been in a house that has undergone any sanding projects? IT SUCKS! I have dusted 4 times and I forsee about a dozen more before it is gone. That shit is everywhere!! I'll have to post pictures when it is done. Oh and my other project for the week is to learn how to put pictures up by Sunday! We'll have to see how that turns out. More updates later!

1 comment:

Christy J said...

I'm so jealous.... YOU HAVE WALLS.... and FLOORS....