Friday, July 14, 2006

Heat Wave

It has been hot here, really hot. As in 94-96 degrees hot! Yesterday I got despirate and called my retired uncle who has a beautiful pool.
"Do you mind if I bring Mason over to swim for a little while?" He of course said it would be no problem. We went over there at around 11 and stayed until about 1:30. It was pure heaven. While we were there. Mason started a conversation that floored me. He was on the pool entrance steps with his hands pushing up the rest of his body to float.
"Mama I flyin'!"
"You are Mason. You are flyin' like SuperMan!"
"Umm...how 'bout Buzz Lightyear?"
"OK! You are flyin' like Buzz Lightyear, Awesome!"
Some days it amazing to see the connections that just seem to click in his little brain, amazing!

Other than that, I had my 30 week mid-wife appt. on Tuesday. Everything is still going perfectly. My blood pressure is a tad low, but I am sure it still will sky-rocket by the end. I haven't started to swell either. I think by this time with Mason I was starting to get puffy, you know the very pretty stage of pregnancy.

Last night I couldn't sleep. I was up from 1:30-3:30am. I debated even getting up and doing something, but at some point after 3:30 I fell back asleep until Mason woke up at 6:15am, Uuggghh! I've had a lot on my mind again.

Tonight I have two girlfriends from High School coming over. We have the "cocktail/ classmates ONLY" portion of our reunion. Hopefully I won't float away from all the Sprit I drink. Then tomorrow night is the big dinner. I hope it is a good time. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

Cool Annie. Did you figure out your fabulous top? Have a great time! Although you're younger than me, I want all the juicy details on all the people I don't know. ;)

Silly Hily said...

I've been wondering about the reunion. I thought you had it already though. Guess not.
And seriously, how could you think he was flying like Superman and NOT Buzz Lightyear!!!?? I mean, come on mom! :-)

LJR said...

hope your reunion went well. can't wait to see the pictures.