Friday, July 07, 2006

Picture Page

I think this is 28 weeks, but I am not sure. I feel like I am carrying this baby like a barrel, I son't feel like I am sticking out anymore but getting wider everyday, lovely!
summer06 018

My handsome boys. Have I mentioned that pictures of my husband on flickr get the most traffic out of all my other pictures. NICE! Good thing he stopped reading my blog, I'd hate for him to know.
summer06 017

My Family.
summer06 032

It is a good thing he is so cute, otherwise I'd put him out with the trash alot of days!
summer06 005

At the park. My pretty purse in the background.
summer06 014

4 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

Holy Guacamole, Batgirl! I was almost totally blinded by the glare off of all those pearly whites! Very sweet!

Christy J said...

You are too funny. I think Hayden would be in the trash EVERYDAY if he wasn't so damn cute!!! Yesterday especially, HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Silly Hily said...

You have a lovely little family.
And Mason, man, could he look any more like you!? Seriously.
Oh, and love the belly pic. You look fabulous.

Isabel said...

You look great. And what a HOTT family!