Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Puffy Lips and Noses.

Seriously, am I the only one who at the end of pregnancy gets a fat nose and puffy lips? Weird, yes. Attractive, no. So on with the updates. Yesterday I saw my midwife who had gave me a full exam and guess what? One centimeter dilated and 50% effaced and straight from her mouth,"The head is way down there." So that explains the shooting pains in my hoo-ha. I am ready to be done and sleep even less than I am now.

For all who were wondering about the dogs wiener, and I know their are a ton of you, Mason has stopped touching it. We may have confused him, but the dogs penis needed a break. Pedro decided to tell him that there was poop on it. So, whenever he touching it Pedro would freak out a little and say, "Gross there is poop on there, quick, lets wash you hands!" And it worked like a charm. He hasn't touched the poopy wiener in over a week.

And last but not least, anyone up for a little contest?
How about a due date and size of Baby Sister.
I need a little encouragement these days. Let the bidding begin...

13 comments:

Silly Hily said...

I say September 12 (sorry) and 8 lbs. 4 oz.

Oh, and my whore of an ex-sister-in-law? Her nose always got puffy and big once she got close to delivering.

Christy J said...

Um.. I think the poopy pecker may even be grosser!!! hhahaha!!!!!!!
Check out expectnet.com you can set up polls, it is pretty cool

Boomkiss said...

How about Sept. 5th and 7 lbs 11 oz?

AnnieM said...

So far, boomkiss is my favorite answer.

Hilary do you think being a whore has something to do with a fat nose? Just wondering if you are trying to tell me something.

And Christy, poopy pecker grosser than what, my fat nose?

God you guys can be bitches! Or could I be over sensitive...:)hahaha

Christy J said...

NO! Grosser than him playing with his pecker...

If his pecker was poopy... where has it been?
And I totally would have no idea what you freakin nose looks like, you live like 18 states away and NEVER post pics!!!!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAH!

BlueGoddess said...

Yeah I got the puff face thing too when I was close to delivery. I think it is pretty common. I kind of hope it is so that my sister who is pregnant now will get that way. She deserves a little humility.

Pedro said...

I say Sunday morning (the 3rd), 7lbs 8oz.

Silly Hily said...

HA! No, I was not trying to tell you something. :-)
She was just the only person I could think of that got a puffy nose.

lizziep901 said...

Sept. 10
8 pounds 7 ounces.

Christy J said...

I'll go ahead and guess Fin's b-day and 7lb 6oz

Mama C-ta said...

Before I was pregnant I always saw the fat nose and kept thinking "am I really going to get that?" But I'm sure yours is NOT like that!

I'm saying 9/6 and 8lb 3 oz. What do I get if I win :)

Ms. Mamma said...

6lbs. 9oz. on lucky number 7.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,