I got interviewed by the very cute and witty Metalia. Not only is she one of my new blogging faves, but she posts pictures of toys that look rather phallic! You should definitely check her out if you haven't already. These are her 5 questions for me.
1. Would you like to have more kids? If so, how many?
Jeese, bringing me to tears on the first question? Wah...
Here is the long answer. I always thought it would be neat to have a bunch of kids. The number, four. But, I am struggling with two. I hate the feeling of just barely keeping my head above water and it is totally how I feel these days. Not to mention hard to divide up the time between the kids and my husband, oh and myself too. I never knew having kids would be so hard on a marriage! I am pretty sure I am done at two. At least for the next five years, thank you Mirena.
2. What's the most glam thing you own, and what's the most granola?
I should answer this with a picture...of my two favorite pairs of shoes.
But really, the list goes on and on and on. I love Hype bags. I have two; a big black one and a medium camel one, and a camel wallet too. I don't switch up my bags very often so I like to have nice smoothie leather ones that feel great and can be wiped off when I little spit-up happens to land on them.
Oh Lordy. The whole granola bit could get embarrassing. Besides the fact that I breastfed my son until he was three and that I make my own hummus and use natural deodorant...it's got to be the Birkenstocks.
3. Wine or beer?
Hmmmmm...probably wine. Unless of course we are out eating Mexican food, then it would definitely be a beer in a chilled, salted mug. My mouth! It is watering like mad!! Want to go get Mexican food anyone?
4. What's your most irrational fear?
Germs. I am totally freaked out by germs. If I know someone is sick even with a cold, I stay away. In my purse you will find: Purell, antibacterial Wet Ones, Clorox wipes (for highchairs and restaurant tables). No wonder my hands look like those of an 80 years old woman!
5. If you were invisible for a day, who would you spy on? Why?
Over a year ago I posted about my nice next door neighbor. He does some shady after hours stuff that we haven't been able to confirm but it is shady non the less. To put it bluntly, we think he could be a man-whore.
Now, wasn't that fun? You should do it too!
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (If I don't have your email address already, either leave it in the comment or email me at email@example.com)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.