Monday, May 23, 2005

Because I have too. . .

Another meme thingy...
Here we go:
1. If you could kill any celebrity by beating them with a book you own, which celebrity and book would it be?
Dr. Phil with any Dr. Sears book. . .lighten up hard ass!

2. When you have sex, is there a certain TV show you like to sync the sex up with so that as you finish, the show begins?
Nope, it's nap time after nooky!

3. Is there a blog out there that you absolutely hate but are kind of afraid to say something on your own blog for fear that they’ll read it and come to kill you?
I only know a few blogging dorks and anything is fair game!

4. Finish this sentence: If one more person asks me to pass on a meme, I’m going to…
Bore all those who read my blog. . .not that it's been exciting lately!

5. Total volume of music files on my computer?
I don't get it? We have Itunes is that a music file?

6. The last CD I bought was?
I don't even remember it's been so long, but I want to get Matisyahu the reggae hasidic jew! Seriously!!

7. Song playing right now:
music to my ears. . .SILENCE

8. Which people are you passing this baton to, and why?
Again I know very few bloggers so Stacey it's all you! The wedding is over, no excuses now!

No comments: