Friday, December 09, 2005

Where my Girls at?

I am asking for help. Please help me feel normal. . .I believe that every married couple has there share of issues. I also believe that those issues stem from one big issue. It is the holiday season and that means a time for our (myself and Pedro) issues to magnify themselves into one festering boil that just needs to be popped. What I am asking for is for you my fellow readers in one word to define your big marital issue. One word so as not to incriminate oneself. For example: One of my best friends has blowout fights/arguments reguarding money. They figure out a way to eliminate their issue, and it returns a week later in a different form.
The one word post : Finances.
Let me get the ball rolling, mine: In-laws.
Don't be shy, reply!

1 comment:

Christy J said...

uh.... myhusbanddoesn'tgiveintowhatiwantenoughanditpissesmeoff.

Does that count?