1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Egg Nog- spiked with rum is delish too.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
All the presents are wrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Turkey Stuffing and Taters with gravy baby!!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
When I got a cabbage patch doll.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Lights and ornaments. I like them to match too.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it until it's ovestayed its welcome.
12. Can you ice skate?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? nope
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Making memories for my kids.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Christmas cookie cut-outs.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Getting up and opening a full stocking.
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
We Three Kings- BNL and Sarah McLachlan
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum! Crush them up and mix with melted white chocolate.
** If you do this let me know so I can check your list out too.