I was tagged forever ago to do this by these two ladies. One thing about me...when I promise to do something, I do it. Quite possibly tardy, but I always do it. Also, I have tried to post it two other times, so hopefully 3 is a charm?
1. If I could have a second home anywhere it would be someplace tropical, on the beach, feet from the water. It would be small, just big enough to be comfortable for us but small enough to clean up the sand with one Swiffer wipe.
2. Figure this one out...My two favorite junk foods: Good & Plenty candies and White cheddar Cheez-its. But...I can't stand black licorice and I'll always pass on the regular cheez-its.
3. A big pet peeve of mine is the overuse of all the Internet geek-isms. LOL, ROFLMAO, you know them. You will never see me use them. Sometimes they are fine because you really are laughing out loud but COME ON! Are you really rolling on the floor? A little dramatic, don't you think?
**edited: I am a total hypocrite! I totally use OMG all. the. time. And probably a WTF now and then too.
4. I secretly want to be just like Martha. Minus the jail time. Really she's the craftiest, classiest woman ever and you can't deny the woman has got fantastic taste!
5. I recently noticed that I am strangely drawn to all things striped and hooded.
6. I am not a cat person at all. I once had a Siamese cat Dusty, who was a boy. He died of breast cancer. I will never have another cat.
7. If I could choose my daily schedule. I'd go to bed very early and get up very early. Unfortunately my bosses don't allow that. They have different ideas about ideal waking hours.
I am going to leave it up to whoever is interested to do this; just let me know so I can check out your geek-isms, I mean answers. Holla!