Thursday, May 10, 2007

Margaritas and Guacamole for everyone!

Well. Hello there. Guess what today is? Go on guess... That's right, today I've been a blogger for two years! Two years of glorious therapy. I still love this little webite. I love the fact that I don't have to write for days if I dont feel like it. I love how I can air my dirty laundry without really airing it. But, most of all I love all the cool people I've "met" . I hope to really meet a bunch of you in real life. You are all welcome over any day for a margarita or if you don't drink, how about some limeade ( that is what I give Mason so he doesn't feel left out when I have a colorful glass with a lime wedge)? Thanks for two wonderful years girls! (and guys?)

10 comments:

Christy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy J said...

Congrats Girlfriend!!!!! And I'd have a Margarita with you anyday!!

That Chick Over There said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Ashley said...

Yay! 2 years - that's great - here is to another good 2 + years. (I'm tipping my glass)

Stephanette said...

I'll toast to that! Happy 2 year Aniversary :D I wish I was a computer nerd that could post an awesome graphic, but I'll settle with a lame smiley.

Ms. Mamma said...

Happy Blogaversary! Oh and that photo of Miss Harper BTWN your legs? It doesn't get any cuter!

Silly Hily said...

Cheers!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! Send a margarita my way!

Chrissy121875 said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! :) Love the blog! You are one cool mommy!

Love the pics! Tooooo cute!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,