Thursday, July 05, 2007

Still Alive.

I haven't tried to poke my eyes out yet. That's a good sign, right? A few backhanded compliments now and then in which I reply with a simple smile and knod and a hidden middle finger behind my back. But it's OK.

"This is really good for your kids. Now the next time you go somewhere it'll be easier."

Because we store them in a cave and they never see the outside world, NEVER! What the fuck?

We are in Traverse City, MI. Just blocks from the beach. It's beautiful here. But it's not the tropical vacation my snobbish side adores.

Now how about another picture?

Action Shot!

My very tall, handsome husband and squirrely son.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

My good friend was in Traverse City last week. The snobby side of her emerged when they visited a lot of great wineries. Excellent picture, and keep on enjoying as much as you possibly can. You'll one day be rewarded for putting up with the in-laws and making the most of it :)

LJR said...

hope your trip is going well. family...got to love them...take care.

shoeaddict said...

Don't bite your tongue off!!

Ashley said...

I hope everything goes better :) If you email me and let me know what size Miss Harper is in I can send you a dress - they only take about 30 minutes to make (I didn't use a pattern) And yeah we will so have to go with an arranged marriage ........ less risky. You know you just want to save her from biting her tongue one day while she is on an uncomfortable vacation ;)

Ashley said...

I hope everything goes better :) If you email me and let me know what size Miss Harper is in I can send you a dress - they only take about 30 minutes to make (I didn't use a pattern) And yeah we will so have to go with an arranged marriage ........ less risky. You know you just want to save her from biting her tongue one day while she is on an uncomfortable vacation ;)

That Chick Over There said...

Oh. Yeah. I love backhanded comments.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Lol, glad to hear that the eyes are still intact! Hope the rest of your vacation goes well!

Unknown said...

Just imagine that nice cold pina colada....or tropical drink of choice.

Silly Hily said...

That's a kick ass picture. Pedro aint lookin' too shabby.