Monday, July 30, 2007

I am a raging stalker

If you went to Blogher this past weekend, first, you suck. Second, if you see a bazillion page hits they were from me. I stalked anyone I knew was going, hoping they were going to write tiny little updates during the day. I wanted to be there so bad! Next year I am going. I swear. Even if it's in Hawaii. Sweet! It totally should be in Hawaii because, Awesome!

Instead of posting pictures of myself drinking with a bunch of cool internets, I am posting pictures of my daughter. With dirty pants. Playing with her boyfriend Kael. Who was born the same day. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

what a couple of cuties! julian loves his table like that too.

and i agree - blogher should TOTALLY be in hawaii next year. it would give all of us a REALLY good reason to go. i hope to make it next year myself!

Lizarita said...

You better make it next year. I know you don't need me to tell you this, but IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
But it would be awesomer if you were there!

Christy J said...

What happened to your BABY???? She is so big now!!! OMG. She's a toddler. Have I been in a hole?

Ashley said...

I am sooo going next year.... I refuse to sit here and be J. Also, I see Little Miss Harper is already cheating on Jackson?

Unknown said...

Awwww, they are so cute. Your daughter, A-dorable. Wow.

Silly Hily said...

I think you just killed Liz with a look through the internet, didn't you. (I mean, after she posted her comment which was maybe days ago...I'm late.)
Anywho, Harper is, as always, adorable and beautiful!
I kept calling Liz during the weekend just to hear people on the phone. It was sad.