Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's Heart Day Everyone!

OK, I'm back and feeling better today. I woke up today, got into the shower and noticed both eyebrows were totally sore. Yah, I did the ugly cry way too much yesterday. But I am done now, and I am moving on...but first I have to tell you what Mason did during my second sob fest. SO I am sitting on the couch sobbing and He crawls up onto my lap and says "hiiiii Maaamaaa!" over and over while looking at me. Then he proceeds to touch the tears that are rolling down my cheeks and says, "Uh oh cheek!" I think I'll keep him. It is the little things like that, that just make everything seem Ok.

So today was the LaLeche League meeting I go to once a month. I love going! It is one of the few places I can go and talk to a bunch of Moms that parent the same way I do. OK, so it is like a support group for me and all my issues, whatever, I still love it. I drive the 40 minute drive and sit and wait, no one is coming. It was moved a week early, but I didn't know since I had missed last months meeting. I finally packed up my boy and made the 40 minute trek back home. It was OK though, it got me out of the house.

I got my gift from Pedro and it was perfect! It was one of those small gifts that mean so much because you can tell how much thought went into it. I got a sweet card, not sappy though because clearly I've cried enough lately. Mason got me a manicure and pedicure gift certificate, AWESOME! And my favorite lover got me two Sex in the City special edition DVDs. Tonight we are going out to dinner, the three of us. These two men in my life are the best things that have ever happened to me and I can't imagine spending Valentine's day with anyone else.
orchard 025
I Love You Both!

2 comments:

Silly Hily said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!
Manicure, pedicure, SATC, and being with the two people who mean the most to you: what more could a woman ask for?

Mama C-ta said...

I'm happy to hear you are feeling better! I'm sure it does help having 2 of the world's greatest guys looking after you. Why did I tear up reading about your son wiping your tears?? B/c it's the most precious thing ever!

Happy Valentines to you and yours too!