Thursday, April 13, 2006

AA for Preggo's

Tuesday I woke up and remembered my dream during the night vividly. And, no it wasn't one of those. It was so strange though that I can't stop trying to diagnose it. So maybe you can help me...

I was in a drinking contest where I had to slam 6 drinks. I was drinking all different types of drinks and beer. So, guess who won... that's right, I won without even a challenge.

As soon as I woke up, I told Pedro about it, then I realized I had a wicked headache. No, it was a hang-over. I had a hang-over from my dream!

So go to it! Analyze my dream. The only thing I can put together is that I had the headache first, then my mind made up the dream to go with the headache? Otherwise, I may need to find some support for drinking sleep walkers. . .

2 comments:

Christy J said...

It is funny that you should say this. I have weird dreams all the time so a few years back I was given a dream book. I look dreams up almost daily. My mom had a dream a couple years ago and when we looked it up it said you will soon have news of a birth or marriage. Like 3 weeks later we found out I was pregnant with Hayden. She had the same dream 2 other times. When we found out my ex-SIL was pregnant and the other time was with Finley. It is strange. Anyways... here is what the dream book says:

beer- it is a good omen if you dreamed of pouring or drinking the beer, espeically if there was foam on it. But if the beer was stale or others drank it, you are being warned not to be persuaded to enter into some unworthy intrigue which could backfire and damage your reputation.

Hangover- (you didn't dream of a hangover did you? It was when you woke up, right?) for a married person, it portends a relief from family worries.

game- if you enjoyed the game you can expect pleasant sailing ahead.

Take it as you will. Sometimes I get nothing out of the book's explaination, sometimes it really does tell you stuff.

Ms. Mamma said...

I don't think the headache had anything to do with the dream... I think it was an example of you rising to the challenge, any challenge and and nailing it with gusto. It was a SMACKDOWN, mamma.