Thursday, January 26, 2006

Post 100!

This is my 100th post on this here bloggy thingy. Is that remarkable or what. I know I should have a spectacular entry, but I've got nothing! Well, maybe a few more random discussion pieces. Have I mentioned that I got a sweet digital camera for Christmas, with all the bells and whistles. It even has a setting for photographing children (meaning it is as fast as a film camera). Guess where it is...in the box still. I am scared to use it! I use my father-in-laws hand-me-down because I sort of know how it works. And I did just learn how to use the timer on that sucker! I also got Photoshop, but I haven't put it on my computer ! Did I mention these where Christmas gifts. A new blog design is another gift I got from Pedro, but we'll see if that ever happens.

Another thing I've been meaning to do is to update my links. There are a bunch of blogs I read and I should really give them a "shout out" and a "boo-ya" while I am at it. God, what has gotten into me? I've become a blubbering idiot!

Off to put the boy to bed, myself soon to follow.

4 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

Very cool! If M isn't around to help you w/ Photoshop I would love to help you... I am a wizz and that program can be intimidating for a novice! I'm gonna have to call you now...

Silly Hily said...

I'm HORRIBLE about wanting something all "updated" and "new" and then not using it for oh, at least six months.

Melinda said...

Happy 100!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,