Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have 5 minutes so...

Mason is sick! He has an awful chest cold, nothing but coughing and a fever. And of course he won't take anything. I've tried it all! I even went to Wally World last night and bought these new Tylenol Meltaways. I told them they were candy and he downed 2, easy. Today he is acting like they are rat poison. So we have done absolutely nothing today except cuddle. I love it, but I can't help but hold my breath every time he hacks in my face, poor guy. I knew we were due. He hasn't had a cold since summer, so I knew when he got one it would be a whopper. So that's the scoop. He woke up for nap number 2 screaming for a moonie (movie), so I through in Thomas and got a five minute break, AMEN! Have I mentioned that I think people get sick through the internet? I don't have time to link, but my sidebar has them. the "very" family is sick, the "rockstar" family is sick, and amalah's familia has been sick. What gives? So I am here, just very, very busy tending to my whiney, sick boy.

4 comments:

Isabel said...

I hope I don't get sick from reading this.

Ms. Mamma said...

Boy Wonder has a runny nose and fever too. Right there with you, sista.

Christy J said...

All I can say is Probiotics Probiotics Probiotics!!

Feel better soon!

Silly Hily said...

If I get sick, I'm blaming you.
The "Silly" household is fine at the moment. (knocking on wood, knocking hard!)
I noticed too though that it seems everyone is sick.
Hope little Mason feels better and I hope you are able to avoid it.