Thursday, May 25, 2006

Goodbye Norma Jean...

Is it strange that I got misty saying goodbye to her yesterday? She's been so faithful, so fun, and let's not forget, she's been through a whole lot! But, the time had come for her to be replaced. So swiftly she was gone. I forgot to even take a picture.

It was time for her to go. We as a family had out grown her. Part of me feels guilty for giving her up so easily. In time I had her, I never had to have her fixed, ever. So does this mean that now I am in for it?

Bye baby girl, you will be missed 7/02 - 5/06. May you find your way to nice new home!

So now, I have this hot Mama! She's stone white with beautiful black leather interior. She's got all the goods! She is my first car ever that is an automatic, meaning, I can do so much more while driving (wink). Maybe once I get really comfortable with her I can even learn to change a diaper while on the road! My only question is... What should I call her?

8 comments:

LJR said...

my friend has a pacifica. she loves it and it is so roomy. Enjoy your new ride!

Ms. Mamma said...

You are definitely SMOKIN', Mamma! I LOVE it! You and Surfer Boy , oh and Pedro too, need to go a road trippin in that little number! Sorry, Pedro, blonds look the best in black leather! Very nice & thanks for the hummus!

Pedro said...

Hey, she got what she wanted, a white car with durable and scrub-able leather interior. A much needed upgrade...now we just need a name for it!

Ms. Mamma said...

Hellllllooooooo Marilyn! How about Marilyn, for Marilyn Monroe or Monroe? Or double M or the White M & M? There's always "Milky", Crunchy Girl.

Ms. Mamma said...

Oh hey, that was soooooo good! Will you share the recipe? I know you posted one a ways back, but this had fire and LOVE in it sista.

Ms. Mamma said...

The Milk Mobile

Christy J said...

Hmm... I don't know but I am itchin for a new car. Can someone tell Justin?

What The Hell Is This? said...

I personally like Rosanna Dana