Ms. Mamma tagged me for this Meme a few days ago. Thank God because I have to write a blog a day and I am running out of things to blab about. So now you get to hear all about my foodisms. Enjoy!
1. What's your #1 comfort food? Soup, I'll eat almost any soup. I love how it makes me feel all warm inside.
2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? Granola.
3. What is/are your signature dishes? (What dishes are you 'known' for?) Chicken Picatta, bruschetta (for the record it is pronounced bruce-ket-ah, everyone I know pronounces it wrong, like bru-shetta. I did too until my cousin Paul, who speaks a gazillion languages corrected me!)
4. It's Friday night, you don't know what to cook. You opt for...fish and chips. In Wisconsin we call it Fish fry.
5. What's your biggest weakness when it comes to food? I've developed a awful sweet tooth, mine is closer to a sugar tooth.
6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Innards. One time though, I was invited to a traditional Hmong celebration and ate innards to be polite. It was fine, but now when I think of it I nearly gag.
7. You need a drink. Margarita baby! Or a glass of wine. Or a Corona served like a margarita, with salt and lime.
8. What's the most decadent dish you've had? The most expensive meal ever was at Tantra in South Beach .
9. What's your favorite type of food? Japanese, sushi.
10. Favorite dish? Chicken burrito, beans and rice. Guacamole of course.
11. If your partner could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? Tantra
12. Are you a soup or salad person? With a big meal, salad. For a small meal, both.
13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? Sit down
14. What's the most impressive dinner you've ever made? Surf and turf, sauteed green beans and roasted corn and garlic couscous.
15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? I think I'm pretty good.
16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? No, but I'll look it up.
17. Who's your favorite TV cook? Nigella Lawson she makes cooking all seductive.
18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? Giada De Laurentiis, Barefoot Contessa, Rachael Ray ( she makes me want to poke my eyeballs out with heated skewers but I still watch her!)
19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Homemade
20. Name 3 or more other foodies you are going to tag. Anyone up for it? Let me know, I love to know what people eat!